Here is what I ended up creating, again, a very bold and heavy project which was a challenge to me.
I was really stuck on what to create so I choose to use letters rather then shapes and images:
We worked on 3 pieces at once, but my letters took much longer then expected so I only completed one piece. Below are the backgrounds of the two other canvases I was working one:
And here is a close up:
I have some fun ideas on how to use the techniques learned and incorporate them into a journal - so I plan to play around with that in the near future. As always, I promise to share the results with you!